Tuesday, January 6, 2009

" Project 365" : #1


Today I quickly squeezed in my walk before any snow/freezing rain or other foul weather hit our area. As I walked by the park I spotted a statue I had seen a million times but never really gone over to investigate. Over the last few days I have come across some blogs that deal with the "365 project" :the idea being you carry your camera with you always and chose one photo from what you have shot each day to represent the day. At the end of a years time you'll have quite a documentation of one year and you'll have honed your eye and your skills. (The project can be done as art work as well but photos seem the easier route to actually keeping to the daily posting AND there is not pesky build up of tons of art work (and materials expense) at the end of the project to deal with-an important point to keep in mind when living in a small space, trying to simplify & trying to be as low impact as possible.) 
So here is my photo for the day. The statue is of Job & what attracted me was how he seemed to be looking out into the sky, filled with bare branches and cold, gray color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment