Saturday, January 24, 2009

365 #22,23,24

Went here for great eats tonight. If you happen to be in Queens, N.Y. stop here for a burger. ( I normally do not encourage the eating of animals  but if you must -try here. ) You'll be enveloped by the scent of all things good and surrounded by the fascinating melting pot that is N.Y.C. &, in many ways, America. 

On my absolutely freezing & wildly windy walk today I  found this :I call these "architectural details"-you often overlook them and yet they are the coolest little details. This is at the base of a flag pole. Focusing on it made me wonder what type of flower it might actually be. Stunning, whatever it is!

And then there was this:both odd & funny...I am still floating in a post-Obama inaugural haze of cautious bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment