Saturday, October 3, 2009

NEW semester / New Year's resolution


Life has been so hectic of late! No time to post, take stock and record . No time to even check in on Anthony Gormley's one & other which ends very soon...
The fall semester has begun and that means new projects and the usual race to complete old prints. I am trying to focus on as little new art as possible so that I can actually wrap up work on the things that already exist in my rush to fulfill that Jan. 1, 2009 New Year's resolution to open my very own Etsy shop of handmade cards, envelopes, writing and craft paper and cut paper artwork. Not to make too fine a point of it but I have exactly 89 days left to get this resolution from dream into reality. How exciting is that?!? Stay tuned as this unfolds and goes right down to the wire-just like all good stories do!
Photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment