Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One & Other / Ben2frog


One & Other is coming to an end very soon-Wed. actually. Last night there was a magical hour by artist Ben2frog. Every aspect of the hour seemed flawless & inevitable. The frog mask. The wheel barrow. The music. The bubbles. The yoga. The dancing in the crowd. The photography. (cinematography maybe more like it perhaps?) I especially loved that I caught it live but I did watch it again after the fact just to catch little things that I might have missed the first time around ...(I had been ironing and making some signs for Captain John as the hour unfolded live so I did miss some things) There is an interesting quote at the beginning of the hour too. Very timely. 
If you are new to One & Other and are not sure what to watch I would strongly recommend putting this one in your top ten. Very magical indeed. See it here

No comments:

Post a Comment